Once membership fees have been paid you are entitled to a range of benefits that allow you to gain access a wealth of useful information.
Promoting a culture of lifelong learning,:
- Quarterly meetings;
- Quarterly interactive workshops;
- Regional symposia;
- Annual nursing education conference;
- Discounted fees for annual conference registration and workshops offered by NEA;
- Nurse Educator CPD points and certificates for attendance of all NEA educational activities.
Access to information:
- Quarterly NEA newsletter;
- Free subscription to the Professional Nurse Today magazine;
- Pamphlets with relevant information
- NEA Website with exclusive access to a secure site for paid up members;
- Facebook page
Promoting the quality of nursing and nursing education:
- NEA Nursing Education Excellence Awards currently sponsored by Pearson;
- Participation in sponsored (expertise) projects;
- Contributing to the collective voice on nursing education and other nursing or health related policy issues;
- Opportunity to give back to the health and nursing industry.
Collectively contribute to social investment projects at chapter level.